The F1 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE

3 posters

Go down

Possible Safety Car Rule

FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE I_vote_lcap25%FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE I_vote_lcap75%FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE Empty FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE

Post  Worsel Rummage Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:50 am

After a well deserved win and a less than average 3rd place Force India might feel as if their luck has slightly taken a turn for the better, but after the always inevitable safety car (which now seems to make an appearance every race) decided to throw a pretty hefty race ruining spanner into Nathan Jefferies race strategy at Hungary on friday. "It's starting to fuck me off a little bit now" Jefferies grumbled. "It comes out all the time now which makes me wonder why I bother with a tyre strategy at all, it throws tyre management and carefully planned pitstops out the window, when to some drivers might seem nothing but when you spend a considerable amount of time trying to get it right to be vaguely competitive, it's very frustrating. I understand that accidents happen but if people really wanted some points I think they should be a bit more careful". Nathan has recently thought of a cunning way to stop people just simply crashing out by proposing a rule be enforced that; every driver has a number of times throughout the season that he can bring out the safety car for a valid reason, if the driver exceeds that limit then there could be some sort of points deduction enforced unless of some valid reason. I think this would work because if there are people in last and in the points with no chance of gaining any position they can't just crash and cause a safety car. and they can't just retire because that would give them no points. It's ruined alot of my races this year, including a good chance of a win. Please take time to consider this poll on whether you would like this put forward to the FIA. It would be nothing official but I would just like to see whether people think this is a good idea.
Worsel Rummage
Worsel Rummage

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE Empty Re: FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE

Post  Phlz Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:25 am

this poll is bias, i'm not voting
Phlz
Phlz

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE Empty Re: FORCE INDIA PROPOSE NEW SAFETY CAR RULE

Post  Worsel Rummage Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:32 am

Bias towards what? Fair racing and giving people a chance? Although looking at it from your point of view a safety car hasn't really affected you. Why wouldn't you want to vote, or even care to comment whether you like it or not? From where I'm standing it seems quite selfish.
Worsel Rummage
Worsel Rummage

Back to top Go down

Post  Phlz Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:28 am

if i click no i don't wanna change the rule the according to you i love causing safety cars which i don't, i wanna race a score max points poss. if it comes out tough shit, it affects everyone in the race. not others fault if it always seems to hinder you and not help, just bad luck.
Phlz
Phlz

Back to top Go down

Post  mouldybillybear Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:33 am

i dont think anybody can beat me for the biggest robbery of the season, the safety car at Germany. not only did it come out as i went round the last corner but the game had the opinion that i tried to overtake the bastard.
mouldybillybear
mouldybillybear
Admin

https://thef1league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Worsel Rummage Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:54 am

It comes out without fail, I think Turkey might be the only race it hasn't come out. I think it ruins races, and as Chris says he was robbed and I felt that I was robbed in that race aswell, so it has ruined races. Maybe I've worded the poll wrong but thats only because I'm fed up with it. Infact I'd much rather have it turned off altogether. Would there be anything wrong with that? It gives people an unfair advantage, for example, it gave Rosh a win when before it came out he was in 4th and half a lap down. So if it comes out every race whats the fucking point?

I won't practice for the next race, qualify 7th, give it 20 laps and i'll have fully learnt the track, someone will bring out the safety car and I'll be on new tyres and have caught up with the rest of them and be ahead with DRS. YAY!!! cheers Mad
Worsel Rummage
Worsel Rummage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down