The F1 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bannon hoping for a top 5 exactly 2 months before his birthday!

Go down

Bannon hoping for a top 5 exactly 2 months before his birthday! Empty Bannon hoping for a top 5 exactly 2 months before his birthday!

Post  PatriotsMan12 Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:14 am

Just 2 months (to the day) till Colin Bannon's birthday he is hoping to score a top 5 at the Marina Bay Street Circuit. In a recent statement he was reportedly saying that, "Having a top 5 at this great circuit would be a wonderful early birthday gift. I am flying in my whole family [40+] people to see me race here. Singapore is a beautiful country and me and my family enjoy coming here very much. I thank HRT from giving me this wonderful opportunity for racing with them. I know I'm very lucky to have this opportunity and I am very thankful for it." Among the 40+ people from the Bannon family attending the race he has also invited famed Hollywood actor Adam Sandler, his personal friend former South African president Nelson Mendela, and President of the United States of America Barack Obama. All his quests plan on attending the event with all en route to the circuit as we speak.

PatriotsMan12

Back to top Go down