The F1 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bannon leaves HRT, signs w/ Vodafone McLaren Mercedes...

3 posters

Go down

Bannon leaves HRT, signs w/ Vodafone McLaren Mercedes... Empty Bannon leaves HRT, signs w/ Vodafone McLaren Mercedes...

Post  PatriotsMan12 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:29 am

Colin Bannon, driver of the HRT for the past 2 season has decided to leave the team for the illustrious Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 Racing Team. It was recently announced as a massive shift in the program was due for the upcoming season. Bannon released a statement saying, "To be honest I'm actually surprised Vodafone McLaren Mercedes have signed for my but at the same time I'm extremely excited. I look forward to being teammates with Nathan Jeffries and get to know the team. I am definitely up to the challenge of driving in one of the most legendary teams in the sport. I just want to thank everyone at the HRT staff for giving me the opportunity to race in F1 and it was a very enjoyable ride. I hope the team the best in the coming season." Bannon is due to arrive at their (Vodafone McLaren Mercedes) headquarters in Woking just in time for the testing sessions.

PatriotsMan12

Back to top Go down

Bannon leaves HRT, signs w/ Vodafone McLaren Mercedes... Empty Re: Bannon leaves HRT, signs w/ Vodafone McLaren Mercedes...

Post  Emotions Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 am

I hope you're plane crashes and you can't make it to winter testing.
Emotions
Emotions

Back to top Go down

Bannon leaves HRT, signs w/ Vodafone McLaren Mercedes... Empty Re: Bannon leaves HRT, signs w/ Vodafone McLaren Mercedes...

Post  NudistNeil Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 am

It is believed McLaren only signed Colin Bannon due to them needing the American for sponsorship deals
NudistNeil
NudistNeil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down