The F1 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HE DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING?!?

2 posters

Go down

HE DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING?!? Empty HE DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING?!?

Post  Worsel Rummage Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:20 am

Comments made by Neil Robinson towards his former team mate Colin Bannon have recently come to light and have caused some confusion at Mclaren, but not enough to be put off as they near the start of their 2012 campaign. The remarks run something along the lines of "Colin getting ahead of himself and thinking he's better than he actually is, he's setting times in testing sessions and getting excited but doesn't seem to take in the fact that he's the only one running assists on". Colin's new team mate Nathan Jefferies heard the comments made by the rumoured new Williams driver and had this to say. He laughed, "I was shocked when I heard what had been said". "I think it's unacceptable to be making such comments before the season has even started, we haven't even been round Albert Park yet, just a few small sessions at Barcelona, Silverstone and Monza. "For some of these testing sessions other drivers have opted to run with assists on, so that's false, the reasons for Colin's excitement is the pace he has gained simply through taking car setup choices I used when driving with assists on, infact, Colin had managed to find a whole second around Monza, between a second and a half at Silverstone and more considerable time at Barcelona with limited running on my setups". "Now tell me that isn't progress? If I found a second around a track I would be probably more excited than Colin". "I can now finally understand how he was that much slower at HRT simply because the setups were not designed for him, they were for a car with limited traction". "With a bit of encouragement and moulding in the right direction I know Colin can become twice the driver he was at HRT".

"As for the thinking that he's better than he actually is, he is better than he thinks he is". "It was just the abysmal setups he was given that have held him back for so long". "I seriously hope it means Neil regretting his words come the middle of the season".
Worsel Rummage
Worsel Rummage

Back to top Go down

HE DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING?!? Empty Re: HE DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING?!?

Post  NudistNeil Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:07 am

It has recently come to light due to a recent interview from British Newsbroacaster Trever McDonald that Nathan Jefferies has made comments about New Williams driver Neil Robinson. "In a recent Interview with Nathan Jefferies, It is believed that you have been making ‘sly’ comments against your Ex American team mate. The ex American, Colin Bannon, has been in rivalry talks against you and apparently you have made comments on him being ‘slow’ and ‘unreliable’”. Neil giggled slightly before responding “It is true I made similar comments to these, but with us both being at a poor team last season, getting good results was a difficult task. It did slightly make me angry when Bannon made comments about BOTH HRT drivers securing 3rd place in the championship. It was clear to see that on my own I was able to secure the 3r place, without having any help from my team mate. I believe it will be a good season when I battle against him as I feel that my ‘sandbagging’ in testing shows that Williams may have a good advantage over McLaren in the forecoming season.”

After hearing this comment, American broadcaster Carl Gregory, erupted into Colin’s defence shouting “How can you comment like that on our pride of America?” Neil then laughed and replied “Pride? PRIDE? I think you need to sort your drivers out and come back when there is someone worth being proud about.”

At this point Carl got up out of his chair and threw his pen at Neil and began to pace towards him. Justin and Francesco, Neils bodyguards then moved towards Carl and hoisted him out of the interview room. After this comedy act happened, Neil then stood up and gave a round of applause.

After this German Reporter Hans Chuzzleschmit said “Wie sehen sie ihre chancen lust gegen Colin Bannon ze Melbourne?” at this point Neil laughed and replied “Kommen zuruck mit einem ernsthaften frage”

At this point Neil stood up laughing and left the room. Looks like he is ready for the coming season
NudistNeil
NudistNeil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum