The F1 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEFFERIES: THE TITLE IS IN REACH

Go down

JEFFERIES: THE TITLE IS IN REACH Empty JEFFERIES: THE TITLE IS IN REACH

Post  Worsel Rummage Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:30 am

With a consistent set of results running throughout the entire season Mclaren driver Nathan Jefferies with just one win to his name could take the Drivers Championship this year if things go his his way ahead of the five remaining races this season. "After not knowing what the standings looked like I decided to look at the results from all the races and totaled up mine and my rivals points and discovered I'm still within reach of the Drivers Championship!" "Being 26 points behind Goodway at this stage is a real boost especially since he will miss the two races after Suzuka, so a couple of good results could see me in a very good position going into Abu Dhabi. For me to win it outright I need to reach 289 points at the end of the season, I'm on 187 at the moment, I need to finish the next five races no lower than second". "That includes Lewis Goodway winning the three races he is here for".

Jefferies has been putting in the effort at Suzuka as well as clashing with number two driver Colin Bannon which could see Jefferies moving on next year.
Worsel Rummage
Worsel Rummage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum