The F1 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEXT SEASON TESTING FOR JEFFERIES AND FUTURE

Go down

NEXT SEASON TESTING FOR JEFFERIES AND FUTURE Empty NEXT SEASON TESTING FOR JEFFERIES AND FUTURE

Post  Worsel Rummage Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:37 am

Throughout this week in practice at Brazil Force India have been seen running new equipment ahead of next seasons proposed rule change, requiring the cars to run without ABS and Traction Control. Jefferies seemed to be running well without them all week and gave us this explanation. "It's good to know what you're going to be up against in the future, so while everyone is practicing for this weeks finale race I've been slowly getting to grips with the new requirements". "It's not as hard as it may seem, I actually rather like the way the car handles, you can't just throw it in the corner anymore because it simply won't stick, It's a load more fun". "Although after advice from boss Dharmesh I'll probably run the old car with AIDS for qualifying and the race, just so I'm not racing out of my depth".

Jefferies seems to be happy at Force India but with finishing 3rd in the Drivers Championship and securing the Constructors for the team there are rumours that some bigger name teams would be interested in giving Nathan a drive for next season. "Bigger name teams?". "As far as I'm aware of I haven't had any confirmed interest from anyone, I'm pretty sure my seat here at Force India is safe if I wish to stay at the team, I've really gotten to know the car and with it's slim front end it's nice for placing the car in the corners". "From what I've heard some teams will inevitably lack in steering and straightline speed and I'm aware of such teams, and weighing up where I'd like to go next season....... there are only 4 teams I'd be happy to drive for..."
Worsel Rummage
Worsel Rummage

Back to top Go down