The F1 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Winning Team?

Go down

A Winning Team? Empty A Winning Team?

Post  Phlz Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 am

Official Confirmation came through today that Perez, lead Driver at Sauber F1, is to be partnered with Phillip 'Phlz' Coe for the 2012 Formula One season. Many people have criticised him for moving to Sauber saying 'its a step down', 'why would a driver leave his number 1 spot at a team' but Coe believes its a move for the better:" This will be a new challenge for me, as well as other teams to compete against i have a team mate which will hopefully push me even further... i have a feeling its gonna be a good season, you never know might even win something this year"

Peter Sauber himself even has high hopes for the 2012 season: "Perez proved to us last year that he is a very talented driver, his race win in Canada was outstanding and proves that and now we have added Coe to are line up whos consistant finishing got him 140 Points and 5th in the championship last year i think we can mount a serious challenge for a constructors title but we will have to wait and see. With rule and regulation changes and the extra points in qualifying makes every part of the race weekend important... it will be tough but we'll try."
Phlz
Phlz

Back to top Go down