The F1 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MONACO SHOWS FORCE INDIA ARE CONTENDERS

Go down

MONACO SHOWS FORCE INDIA ARE CONTENDERS Empty MONACO SHOWS FORCE INDIA ARE CONTENDERS

Post  Worsel Rummage Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 am

With recent reliabilty issues, Injuries, run in's with stewards and plain bad luck Force India seemed to have finally got their season well and truly underway with two podium positions at the terrifying, tight twisting, front wing losing, safety car riddled circuit that is the Monaco Grand Prix. We caught up with Nathan Jefferies in the drivers press conference and asked him how he managed his 3rd place in the race. "I think the things that really helped us achieve what he have were the extended private practice sessions in which we could really look at what we were both doing and share information about tyre strategies and setup issues, it helps to have a team mate who knows what he's doing which could mean the difference between 3rd and 5th. I think for race pace we were right on the money, it's just bad luck that the last safety car came out when it did because we were looking at 1st and 2nd and had to make some on the fly decisions that eventually with some reasonably forced contact cost me 2nd. I think if we had left this result any longer we would be in trouble, but overall i'm generally pleased". Unfortunately we couldn't catch a word with the race winner Chris Louth as he was celebrating his return from reliability issues but rest assured Force India have definately made their mark and seem very confident in where they will be come the christmas break.
Worsel Rummage
Worsel Rummage

Back to top Go down