The F1 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORCE INDIA DRIVER BACK IN CAR!

Go down

FORCE INDIA DRIVER BACK IN CAR! Empty FORCE INDIA DRIVER BACK IN CAR!

Post  Worsel Rummage Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Today Force India driver Nathan Jefferies stepped into his car for the first time in nearly a month after a pre-season accident caused him to miss the important first few races of the 2011-2012 season. We managed to grab a chat with a more than pleased Nathan after his first time back in the car. "Things are still a bit rusty, but I'm sure after a few practice sessions and support races I'll be good as new, it's like riding a bike, you never forget. Although the team have told me they don't expect too much of me and explained not to rush things, so I'll be taking it easy for my first race in Istanbul next week". We also caught up with Nathan's race engineer Gianpiero Lambiano who seemed pleased with Nathan's progress. "After what we've seen we are very optimistic and are sure that he can hit the ground running. Obviously he'll be feeling a little pressure on him after his team-mate Chris secured our first win at the Malaysian Grand Prix. For him I think anywhere in the points will leave him satisfied". Nathan hopes to make a good impression on track in a week's time.
Worsel Rummage
Worsel Rummage

Back to top Go down